Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Post Holiday Detox

As we begin 2017, many of us step into the new year with a new eating plan or exercise regime, as we have spent the several weeks prior, (from Thanksgiving through New Years Eve) with the over indulgences of the holiday food fares that were offered at every turn.

Being Back on the east coast for the last 2 weeks of the year, I ate more than my fare share of home baked holiday cookies, not to mention the pumpkin, blueberry and chocolate cream, (all baked from scratch by my gifted sister in law), pies that I had several servings of, (yes, I actually ate a small slice of each, every time I indulged).

After my excessive eating and lack of exercise, (it was too cold to go walking...), I returned to Arizona resolving to detox, from all of the processed, fatty and sugar containing foods that I had consumed while back home by eating a Paleo diet and combine my efforts with a Detox Massage to accelerate the process.

If you are interested or want more information about our Detox Massage offerings, Click Here and look under "Special Services"

As of this posting, I am well on my way to a healthier me for 2017. Won't you let us know what you're doing to create a healthier you this year?

Wishing you Peace, Happiness, Prosperity and Excellent Health
Angela








No comments:

Post a Comment